All I can say is wow!
I have no real words that can describe the way our whole world has changed in March 2020. Wow is about all you can get from me!
I have to admit that I am still in a state of shock that this is our current reality.
I am grieving the way of life we had.
I am grieving the uncertainty of our future.
I am grieving and that’s totally ok for now.
For someone that really doesn’t like change, March brought about a whole lot of change!
Let’s get into the nitty-gritty!
- Sophie & Patrick are really starting to learn to play together & the giggles coming from them playing together just melts my heart!
- I have an amazing husband & he is right by my side as I struggle with all this change (have I mentioned I am also an empath – not an ideal way to be when it feels like the whole world is hurting!)
- Finally, I took the plunge and published my first ‘real’ video to help people make their first video!
- My gratitude for all of the amazing blessings in my life is growing each day
- Katelyn James, a wedding photographer from the US (check her out here) has published an incredible document about thriving and not just surviving – she also has an amazing YouTube video about it you can watch here.
- It’s caused me to take a step back and really curate what I am seeing on my social media, probably something I should have done a long time ago!
- My boss is working hard to make sure that I still have a job through all of this and for that I am eternally grateful
- The Australian Government is doing an amazing job. We truly are the lucky country & the economic stimulus/rescue packages they are rolling out really are incredible (business hibernation = genius!)
- Being an empath, I am struggling with being anxious about other people’s heartbreak
- Trying not to go down the rabbit hole of wanting to help everyone!
- Staying at home more (I am truly blessed because my “home” is a farm & we have plenty of freedom to move!) – I didn’t realise exactly how many times a week I just nicked into town for the little things!
- Sophie is still learning to share and there have been many times this month when she’s struggled with sharing with Patrick
- Feeling a little scared at the reality of everything that is happening.
There are definitely two ways of looking at life right now & I am working hard (note – I am not always winning at this!) to look at it from a visionary point of view instead of a victim mentality! (check out Katelyn’s PDF to understand what this means!)
All I can say for now is…. Let’s see what April brings!
How did March go for you?
Are you ok?